Saturday, July 24, 2010

The plan.

Gonna post more about my ill-fated, self-published comic book, Bobu Leene, in this space. It was distributed by Diamond Comic Distributors, and didn't sell many copies, though it had a handful of readers. I'd be interested in hearing from anybody who remembers the book. It ran about 10 issues starting in January 1997, and the following year I published an unrelated one-off of comic strips called "Lone Killer."

I'll probably be posting some artwork here. I was hoping at some point to put together a hardbound version of all the issues, graphic-novel format and all, showing how they should have appeared (but didn't because I didn't have enough money to print them up right). But first I've got to find a large scanner to scan all the artwork in.

No comments:

Post a Comment